We all know that David Feingold is soft and succulent while in your mouth, but did you know that Feingold is also a pretty good chef. Yep, , decides being a writer, great lover and brilliant, one of David Feingold’s talents is that he knows how to cook. After honing his skill at various restaurants on different continents, David will be posting recipes on this blog, FatJewishGuy.com and also DavidFeingold.com as well as David Feingold’s Google Plus page, David Feingold’s Facebook and twitter.
FatJewishGuy.com, hopes that you will start checking in and also, let us know if you try cooking any of these.
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. five spice powder
- 3 bunches green onion
- 16 chicken tenders (approx. 2 lbs.)
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger and five spice powder in a big bowl until the sugar turns into simple syrup.
- Stir in green onions and add chicken tenders to marinade.
- Rotate to coat.
- Cover chicken and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each finger facing North
- Let cool for 3.5 minutes
- Asian quisine is a great addition to any diet.